To fulfill its missions, GALIA implements partnership agreements with member companies of the Association. Once targeted and formalized, the agreements provide additional services to the automotive community.
- ASAPP Consulting : Global MMOG/LE training, field coaching actions within companies.
- ENX Association : GALIA is the French representative of the ENX association (registrations, leadership of the User Group).
- FESTO :
- certifying APICS training (BASIC of Supply Chain Management) training.
- ICD International :
- E-invoicing training: rules and best practices of implementation.
- INTREST :
- Import/Export training best practices.
- PFA : Leadership of the Lean Supply Chain performance in the automotive industry, within the framework of its Industrial Performance Committee.
- SNECI : Global MMOG/LE training abroad; field coaching actions within companies.
- TENOR EDI Services : EDI and EDIFACT trainings.
In a same line, we develop training agreements with higher educational institutions, with the objective of training the next generation to automotive tools and standards:
- MINES ParisTech : training in automotive standards and Global MMOG/LE.