31/07/2020 par JEAN Sylvie - GALIA
Assets for performance and competitiveness of your organisation
Privileged access to GALIA, ODETTE and SASIG
- Free access to the private part of the GALIA website including:
- GALIA standards and recommendations (Non-members will be charged for standards)
- Working groups reports and minutes
- Subjects presented in the monthly newsletters (testimonies, files)
- Web-conference “Rendez-vous GALIA” and their audio a and presentation archives
- GALIA membership gives access to ODETTE and SASIG membership benefits.
- Free of charge Invitations to GALIA various events.(Conference, workshops…).
- Standard implementation support (Hot line).
- Connecting people within the Association and member companies.
Take part in GALIA Working groups
To influence GALIA, ODETTE and SASIG guideline and technical solutions.
To improve your organisation’s performance through chmarking
- To help defining the standards used in the automotive industry within GALIA working groups.
- To get the opportunity to participate directly in ODETTE and SASIG work at the European level.
- To meet partners (suppliers and customers) on specific projects, to raise and solve company constraints and needs. For example: PSA CORAIL project.
- To benefit from privileged technical and functional exchanges within a neutral framework regardless of business relationship.
Member’s preferential rates on GALIA services
A contribution quickly redeemed thanks to preferential rates on services
- Special rates on training provided by GALIA
(20 to 30%)
- Special rates on service or support offers
(20 to 30%)
- Special rates on ODETTE Conferences registration
(21 to 36%)
- Free registration number for the ENX communication network
Non-members pay 360 € excluding tax